Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

2 Cards with folky birds

More folky cards on my cardmaking frontline as I'm enjoying myself at this stamping session. This time it's 2 cards with a stamped and embossed red folky bird. The stamp is a Noolibird brand. The background backing papers is Marianne's Designs, Eline's Warm Winter Wishes - a set full of cosy knitted patterns. I chose the crocheted granny squares for the background, I thought they would look good in the rustic theme. Lacy band at the bottom has been punched with Martha Stewart's Botanical Scallop Punch.



And another go at the red folky bird. This time the backing paper is from Panduro website- the cross stitch set.



The other embellishments are the punched daisies, glass painting relief (red and white), sparkly mini gems, ribbons and a tag from GoScrap.

2 comments:

  1. Love these! The red folky bird is a striking focal image, and I love red and pink together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha,
    those cards are wonderful! I like those Folky Birds :O)
    Have a happy day with hopefully nice weather!
    We have rain since tuesday again and cold..... where has the sun gone???
    Hugs to you,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Love, leave a comment :)
Thank you for your time x x x