A pair of dotted tealight candleholders I have recently created for the fair :) This time my choice was: warm vitrail colours - red, orange and yellow embraced by the golden relief outliner. The colours are graded, from red, through orange to yellow then back to orange and red at the bottom again. Simple design but pretty effective. Notice how the sun shines through them! :) They give nice glow and shades with the tealight put inside :)
And now topic change! :) I've been awarded a Blogger award!
Picto (Jan) from Handcrafted by Picto, thank you very much! So pleased my blog has been noticed and awarded by my lovely visitor! :)
I guess, I'll keep up the award chain play and stitck to the rules:
1. Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award.... (tick!)
2. Share seven random things about yourself (tick! look below!)
3. Award seven recently discovered bloggers with this award and contact them to let them know they have won..... (tick! also look below)
7 random things about me:
1. I'm a real tea freak. I love drinking teas, buying them, having them, storing them, trying them!
2. I have phobia of caterpillars and spiders.
3. I love collecting language dictionaries.
4. I can't live without crafting. I'm addicted to everything homemade and handmade. For me it's an essential way of relaxing after work and regaining balance between my work life and after-hours private life
5. I could live without tv but not without the internet.
6. I love my milky coffee and a toast with jam on Saturday mornings.
7. I like the frost and chilly crispy air on sunny winter days.
7 blogs with 7 talented versatile crafters I'd like to nominate:
1. The Joy of Creating - Kathryn - for being the most fertile and versatile crafter I've ever known!
2 Carroll Crafty Creations - Robin - for supa cute owls!
3. Adaliza - Adaliza - for interesting blog and lovely sewing projects
4. Carolee Crafts - for so many lovely and different hand made creations
5. Audrey Eclectic - Heather, for lovely and stylish old vintage paintings and great shots on her blog
6. Puppy Fly Boutique - my fellow glass painter
7. Maria's Blog - Maria, for so many lovely creations she can show off
Tonight I'm linking Handmade Tuesday at Ladybug Blessings blog and Show Me What Ya Got at Not Just a Housewife. Have a wander around the blogs and enjoy browsing through so many wonderful creations!