Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

Dots again

And back to dots again :) This time 3 big cards - two for birthdays and a retirement card for the boss.
A paper doily is the main element of the background here. I thought it would introduce a nice texture to the card. I also used Lilly of the Valley circular badge stamps and Core'dinations Chocolate Box Papers. The dotted paper has been machine sewn.








And the three cards together:


In case someone wondered what this huge shadow of a buttefly is doing here in the picture - no, don't worry, I don't have any giant butterflies around my place :) it's just a shadow of a big acetate butterfly suncatcher I've got on my window that comes out when the sun shines straight through my windows.

So glad it's Friday evening now :) Time to  relax by doing some crafts - something I always wait for the whole week to do and enjoy.  A very busy and crafty weekend lies ahead of me. I'm planning to sew some more Cheeky Chickens to sell on the oncoming summer fair! :) Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Love, leave a comment :)
Thank you for your time x x x