Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

Bowl with roses

I wondered how I should call this piece of glass? A bowl? Plate? Platter? Whatever it is, it was meant to be painted with some red roses. I deliberately kept this pattern simple - only flower heads, no extra stuff :)



The glass has got sorta rough, frosted texture on the outside and it is smooth inside the bowl. I painted the roses outside the bowl so that any food put in it won't come in contact with the glass paints.


You can see the glass texture still coming through the glass paints. Quite interesting effect, I'd say. Enjoyed painting this one :)

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! this is beautiful!!! did u draw the roses by hand? love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. No, the roses were a pattern from the internet.

      Delete

Share Your Love, leave a comment :)
Thank you for your time x x x