Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Sweet Raccoon Cross Stitch

Hi everyone.
I'm soooo pleased to share this with you: we (British schools) have just broken up for summer holidays! 6 Weeks of summer bliss - how good is that! Goodbye school noise and bustle, welcome summer, long lie-ins and crafting :) We are planning to go to the Welsh seaside for a few days after 15th Aug so till then I shall be crafting, crafting and crafting while waiting for my other half to have his days off. 
In the meantime I haven't been wasting my free time :) I've recently stitched this sweet racoon. 


It was a freebie cross stitch from Cross Stitcher. I'm planning to make some cards with Forest Friends very soon and I thought this raccoon would be a nice intro to the forest theme. 



I missed stitching some summery flowers so I'm currently working on a cross stitched poppy card - published in the current issue of The World of Cross Stitching 



Linking up Hand-made Monday tonight for some blog hopping fun. 
Happy Weekend! x X x

9 comments:

  1. But we still have two days to go :( Lovely cross stitches. The racoon has a great expression - very surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still have 3 to go! I love little free x-stiches, they are always such fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got another 2 to go. Can't wait for a break. Think the kids would be surprised if they new how much the staff were longing for the holidays too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MArtha,
    wonderful Cross-Stich-Work! I like the little Raccon ;O)
    Happy summerholidays to you,and thank you for all your kind comments again!
    Big hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your summer holidays, your cross stiches are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your hard-earned summer holidays, I know how hard you work. I love your little cross stitches, I'd forgotten how cute they can look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, that little raccoon is adorable! Can't wait to see the other forest critters you come up with and all the goodies you get done over your break. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little raccoon is very cute and who can't resist a freebie. Enjoy the summer hols. I used to love having my girls at home when they broke up for the summer, but that was a while ago now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so sweet. I bet you really enjoyed stitching him. My favourite flower is a poppy so I can't wait to see what it looks like finished.

    Have a great holiday xx

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Love, leave a comment :)
Thank you for your time x x x