Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

Vase with a handbag

My recent piece of painted glass - a vase with a personalised handbag and flowers. A commission from my colleague A. and also a birthday gift for a lady. The design has been entirely chosen by my colleague including the central design, flowers and colours. Hope the gift was well received :)




To paint the bag I used a pearlised semi-translucent Pebeo Prisme paint and filled the hearts at the bottom with a transparent vitrail paint for a peeking effect and contrast. Quite pleased with the wording too :) Overall  - a girly gift for a stylish lady :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see this on here marta.thank you sooo much for doing it for me.emma loved it and has put it in her home office.x

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Love, leave a comment :)
Thank you for your time x x x