Pages

Saturday 21 January 2012

Festive tealight candleholders

Hi all. More glass art to show :) I made these before Christmas. Simple festive motifs, painted with glass paints in classic Christmassy colours - red, green, yellow, gold. Added some very fine dusty glitter to make them more sparkly. My favourite shape of glass. Pleasure to paint.




There are three different motifs on them but only one - hollybush - joins them all :)

This set of 3 votives was a Christmas gift for one of my friends from Poland. Well-received and enjoyed a lot, apparently, I was told so by her :)

Now, last but not least - Sarah of Tilly Mint Boutique has awarded me tonight with a Liebster Award,

which was a lovely discovery when I came on to my blog today. Thank you very much, Sarah! Pleasure to receive this award. x x x I may have to give myself a good thinking time before giving this award to some of my favourites :)

4 comments:

  1. These are really pretty and well done for getting the Liebster award. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree about the shape of the glasses - they are very nice to work with. Congratulations on your blog award.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab-u-lous - said in best Craig Reville Horward voice!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Love, leave a comment :)
Thank you for your time x x x