Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

Christmas Cards 2013 (18) Leftovers: Mittens, bauble and snowflakes :)

Hi there. Hope you all have had a nice weekend. This is my next to last post with my Christmas cards of 2013. We're almost there! ;)
This time, it's two cards made with lovely green scrapbooking papers with  a Nordic design



For the green mittens I came with an idea of sticking to them a piece of green lace for a textured cuff and of course the cute red gingham ribbons were a must too! All is simple but decorative, huh? :)



The red and white snowflake card: I came with an idea for this card as I was trying those punched snowflakes against some backgrounds. It's just a simple arrangement based on symmetry and contrast. I put some adhesive red and white pearls (a note to self: get more of these in the future). I liked how it came out.



Thank you for your visits and comments. Have a nice Sunday! x X x

1 comment:

Share Your Love, leave a comment :)
Thank you for your time x x x