Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

Bohemian Rhapsody Ipod case.

If you cross stitch on a daily basis, you probably know that common problem haunting cross stitchers called UFO.  An UnFinished Object. A UfOs can be really like a bug - spread easily around and mutliply very quickly. In a short period of time you may end up with a pile of UFOs in your crafty cupboard while you are on the hunt for new designs. So its better to watch yourself before it comes to that.
This cross stitch project was one of them! my first UFO, lying around in one of my craft boxes for over a year. I'm so pleased it got finally finished! It was fractional stitches that got me discouraged plus the lack of drawn grid with a water-soluble marker (I didn't use to use one then)
So here it is! A bo-ho style ipod case cross stitched on aida, backed with a fabric and lined with some cotton inside. 




The name of the project is Bohemian Rhaposody. Ipod Case and it comes from CrossStitcher magazine, issue 223, March, 2010. I chose my own colours of the stranded cotton as well as the ribbon colour and size. This case has been my first attempt at combining a cross stitch project, fabric and aida together. It was also machine-sewn. Not ideal but not too bad, I think ;)

2 comments:

Share Your Love, leave a comment :)
Thank you for your time x x x