Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter


Celebrate this Easter with a heart filled with love and peace. 
Have a blessed and wonderful Easter!

As for me, I'm celebrating this joyous time in a folky style ;)




These wooden horses and the cart were brought to the UK from the Ethnic Museum of Countryside in Lublin. They keep reminding me of my country, Poland :) I thought they would make a nice folky display for my knitted eggs.

Hope you all have a great spring break. The weather here in North Wales is just perfect - sunshine, warmth, daffs and blossom. Gorgeous!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter. I love your Easter display with your beautiful hand knitted eggs. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha,
    your Eastereggs are beautiful! Oh, and I have been so glad, to hear, you have got the tulip-tablerunner out ;O)
    Have a lovely rest of the day and a wonderful week!
    Love and hugs,
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Martha, your knitted Scandinavian Easter eggs are a dream! I like them so much!!!!
    I wish you a great spring time.

    Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland,
    Anja

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Love, leave a comment :)
Thank you for your time x x x